The Costa edutainment Group takes care of management of public Aquaria and museums. The core-business is the management of the Genova Aquarium(www.acquariodigenova.it).
- Veterinary supervision and analysis of the environmental impact of the project before and after the re introduction
- Management of the ex-situ reproduction for the Emys orbicularis.
ARPAL is the regional agency for the Ligurian Environment Preservation; it takes care of the protection of the water and natural resources, soil conservation, prevention and promotion of public health.
- Development of a stakeholders web
- Creation of a regional database
- Surveying of the socio/economic impact of the project in the established areas
Montemarcello – Magra Park
Ente parco di Montemarcello-Magra (www.parcomagra.it)
Manage the protected area of “Montemarcello-Magra” next to the Ligurian-Toscany border, which includes an area of 4320,8 hectares
- Captures of the alien pond turtles
- Habitat restoration
Pistoia Zoological Society (www.zoodipistoia.it)
Is the society that manage the Pistoia Zoological Garden, which represent an environment education and biodiversity conservation center.
- Development and management of the public education and awareness
University of Genoa
Università degli Studi di Genova (www.unige.it)
From the merge of two departments as: Department for the Habitat and Resources Studies (DIPTERIS) and the Department of Biology (DIBIO), the DISTAV Department has been created in the 2012.DISTAV is responsible to study the biotic and a-biotic components of the environment, and their connection with the habitat.
- Reintroduction of the pond turtle Emys orbicularis
- Monitoring of the efficacy ot the alien pond turtle captures and habitat restoration